There is an elastic stretch to part of this holder that allows this pouch to be used on multiple standard size journals. However, it is only recommended for traditional standard size travel journals. Will work with Prima, Dylusions, Carpe Diem, Ranger, Rocketbook Executive Notebooks and many other standard size journals. Not recommended for passport or personal size journals. Not recommended for passport, personal size journals, or A5 Journals. (Recommended for journals and notebooks that are around 8.5" long. I am not responsible if you do not read this line.)
This simple, yet needed pen holder was designed to accompany my many travelers journals. I live out of my journals, but I got so sick of ALWAYS losing my pens. I color coordinate my life when writing in my journals. My doctors appointments have one color, my son's appointments/training have another, my family schedule has it's own. I needed to be able to carry multiple with me, but I was always losing them. I found some inserts, but they were plastic and I broke most of them. I sat down and designed these. Finally, I had something that worked for me. They are not cumbersome, they fit with all of my different journals. As you can see, they also fit into many different brands. Yes, I really do use all of these (I have even more, I may have a problem)
**Accessories, journals, and pens are not included.**
Etsy controls and manages all sales taxes applied to orders.
Orders may be cancelled for a full immediate refund prior to notification that they have been shipped. If after a shipment notification, please refer to the stores main refund/return policy.
Items that are already made will be shipped within one business day of receipt of the order unless otherwise specified on the individual item. Custom orders will be shipped within the agreed upon time frame.
Changes to shipping may occur if the buyer fails to provide necessary information required to complete a custom order.
I cannot be held responsible if the wrong shipping class is selected at the time of check out. If the wrong class is selected I can create a separate transaction to cover the increase shipping costs, unless the item has already been shipped.
All Shipping is purchased through Etsy and all tracking numbers are provided on each order. Method of shipping is up to the buyer. It is the buyers responsibility to determine if the method of shipping will ensure the item will get to the destination on time based. There is an estimation too provided by ETSY.
Please be aware that once I ship the package, I am not responsible for them. Tracking numbers are available to everyone, but should USPS delivery be lost or delayed, I can not be held responsible and therefore can not replace or refund any products purchased. Please contact the USPS in case you have not received your package in the time frame given on the tracking information. I will assist you when possible.
-Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. I cannot provide a return shipping label, but I will provide a return address if needed.
- Customers are responsible for reading the entire product description prior to placing the order. They understand that by placing the order they are agreeing to the terms of the order as stated in the description. They are also agreeing to provide all required measurements needed if the item is a custom work. If they fail to provide the measurements or required information within 3 business days I will refund the entire order and cancel the order.
- Cancellations will only be honored if the order has NOT been shipped. Items that are "ready to ship" typically ship within an hour of the order being placed, therefore rarely can those orders be cancelled.
- Shipping fees are not refundable if the order had free shipping.
- Returns are accepted within 7 days of delivered shipment. Please message me as soon as you receive the order if there are any issues. - Unless a clearance item. Please see guidance as it pertains to a clearance item.
- Items must be returned /mailed back within 14 days of return request and must arrive in the same condition in which they were received or they will not be accepted.
- There are NO returns or refunds on custom orders. All custom orders will go through a verification process where the buyer will authenticate any custom requests that pertain to any words or phrases. If there is an error identified that was approved by the buyer, it will not be the fault of the seller and will not be refundable or correctable. If the error is because of a mistake by the seller and does not match the approved custom request, the seller will provide a corrected replacement product.
LEGAL NOTICE: Warrior Angel Creations is in no way affiliated with any original copyright holder of logos, sayings, or specific fabric prints. According to the First-Use Doctrine, the liability of copyright status ends after the "first sale" of the fabric to the distributor of the fabric. Any subsequent items made from said fabric is no longer bound by the copyright laws associated with the initial distribution. Thereby craftsmen and artisans may legally use said fabric in any further manipulation or creation without any possible legal ramifications of said use. Therefore, any use of seemingly copyright material in the creation of items is legal and upheld by several notable court cases. This disclaimer is offered to clear up any possible confusion brought forth by copyright holders or their agents.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I do reside in the United States of America. You can contact me if you have further questions about privacy concerns.